Happy New Year!
As we’ve been gearing up for another great and successful season, we’re happy to announce some new and easy ways we can work together this year!
In addition to our regularly scheduled in-office appointments, we’re happy to announce that we’ll be continuing our expanded drop-off and remote tax services this year – no appointment needed! These services include a secure drop-off box installed outside our office entrance, returns prepared remotely via email, and a new client portal and mobile app option!
- If you’d like to drop off your tax documents rather than sit for a traditional appointment, feel free to gather all your documents in a sealed envelope and/or package and drop it off anytime during office hours. Please be sure to include your name and telephone number on the package as well, so that we may reach you once the return is completed!
- Like previous years, you may scan and e-mail your documents over anytime, where returns and all copies can be sent electronically and payments can be made through an online invoice. Documents can be emailed to Scott@PaivaFinancial.com.
(New!) Client Portal/Mobile App:
- Starting this year, clients can now access our new Client Portal, which is a secure, encrypted, and easy to use online portal where you can upload tax documents, complete signatures electronically, and even live chat with your tax preparer – all through the portal without having to email back and forth! Using the portal also allows you to access your tax return and documents all year round, all in one place whenever they’re needed. No more lost paperwork!
- To make things even easier, our Client Portal can be accessed anytime both online and through our new ‘TaxesToGo’ mobile app:
- To get started on PC, please contact us for a personalized referral link to create your account.
- For mobile, just visit our TaxesToGo referral link from your computer or phone to download the free app from the Apple Store or Google Play. It’s that simple!
All of us here at Paiva Financial are looking forward to working with you again this season. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us anytime by phone, e-mail, or through www.PaivaFinancial.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Carlos, Kevin, and Scott Paiva