Happy New Year!
With the 2021 tax filing season upon us, Paiva Financial has been gearing up for what we hope will be another great and successful season!
With that said, we’re happy to announce that we’ll be continuing our expanded drop-off and remote tax services this year – no appointment needed! These services include a secure drop-off box installed outside our office entrance, as well as an ability to prepare returns entirely remote through e-mail.
- If you’d like to drop off your tax documents rather than sit for a traditional appointment, feel free to gather all your documents in a sealed envelope and/or package and drop it off anytime during office hours. Please be sure to include your name and telephone number on the package as well, so that we may reach you once the return is completed!
- You may even scan and e-mail your documents over as well, where returns and all copies can be sent electronically and payments can be made through e-mail.
In addition, our office continues to take all necessary precautions to ensure our clients’ safety during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Those precautions include following steps and social distancing protocols put in the place from the MA Department of Health and CDC, which will include:
- Limiting family members to 2 or less per appointment, in order to limit overall office gatherings to less than 10
- Requiring face masks be worn for entry into the office
- Providing touch-free hand sanitizing stations around the office.
All of us here at Paiva Financial are looking forward to working with you again this season. As always, don’t hesitate to please contact us anytime by phone, e-mail, or through www.PaivaFinancial.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Carlos, Kevin, and Scott Paiva